1. In a Matrix, Unilevel, Binary or other such plans, when you have different Legs, one leg does not benefit the other in any way. They are actually Competitors. It’s not productive to have people who are supposedly “on your team” competing against each other for prospects. In DF everyone that has joined Before you and everyone that joins After you will contribute to the Loyalty Bonus Pool. There are no Legs, Levels or Breakaways .
2. Trying to promote your MLM opportunity to other MLMers is an insurmountable uphill climb. They do not want to hear about YOUR MLM, they are trying to sign you up to THEIRS. Trying to sign up a network marketer to your MLM is like trying to sell a Mcdonalds franchise to the owner of a Burger King franchise. You should be selling him a way of getting more customers. 99% of MLM distributors are struggling and desperate for a solution. With DF you will be offering them a solution. You do not have to talk to them about YOUR MLM, just talk to them about THEIR MLM and how you can help them build it. When they see that Downline Farm is the answer to their problems, they will join. The very first step they must take in order to join DF is to join YOUR MLM.
3. Trying to promote your MLM to Non Network Marketers presents you with the old “Catch 22”: You are just starting out, so you have not made any money; Your prospect asks you how much money you have made, and your answer is Zero. You can not sign anybody up because you have not made any money, and you cannot make any money because you have not signed anybody up. The greatest tool a network marketer can ever have is a commission check he can show to a prospect. The DF compensation plan will earn you a growing commission check even while you are still working on getting your first referral. Now, there is only so much you can earn without ever sponsoring anyone, (Initially it will be a max of $500 per month, and will be increased as the company grows) , but at least you will have proof for your prospects that your MLM works.
4. Even if you are good at recruiting and mange to sign up a few reps, they quit and drop out faster than you can recruit new ones. It’s like trying to fill a bucket with water when it has a hole in it. The members that sign up to your MLM through DF will be earning an income from us Automatically. A condition of getting paid with us is that you must remain an active member of both DF AND YOUR SPONSOR’S MLM. If they are earning a steadily growing check they will be much less likely to drop out.
5. Unreasonable Qualification requirements are one of the biggest problems holding the MLM industry back. Imagine you were going to bake a delicious cake, and the first thing you do is have a welder come in and weld the oven door shut. Now you mix your ingredients and put it in the baking pan. YUMM! But, wait, you can’t put it in the oven because you welded the door shut. That is how MLM businesses are operating. They develop a wonderful products, create a great looking pay plan and beautiful sales materials. Then they set qualification requirements for earning a commission that only the top 2% of their members can achieve. Downline Farm will have the Easiest qualification requirements in the industry: Simply have an active subscription.
6. I was at a party at a friend’s house. It was very late and nobody was leaving. My friend did not know how to tell everyone to go home already, so I told him to leave it to me. Then I yelled “AMWAY” and everybody ran out. It works better than yelling FIRE!. Network Marketing has gotten a bad name and people avoid it like the plague. With DF your prospects are people who are already in MLM and are believers in it, and many are even passionate about it. Never bother friends and family again. When they see you buying new cars and taking exotic vacations, they will ask you about what you are doing.